Friday, October 4, 2013

Google Site

I have some more news for Fandomonium Friday.... I've made a Google Site!!! Yayyy... I'll admit, it's pretty plain and boring, but it does have some benefits. I know close to nothing about embedding Mp3 files into Blogger, and google sites makes it so easy to share files. You can even save them to your computer!! So that's probably the main reason I created it. I uploaded some of the unreleased Taylor Swift songs I have on file. Unfortunately, there is a storage limit, so I was only able to upload about half of the 40 songs I have. :( I hope I'll be able to eventually add Mp3 files to Blogger, but until that miracle happens, google sites will have to do.

You can click the Google Site tab at the top of the page, or follow this link:
https://sites.google.com/site/mockingjaytay13/

After that, click on the Mp3 tab on the google site to listen to or download some of the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment