Thursday, October 3, 2013

Better Off

Here's an unreleased song by Taylor Swift called, Better Off. It really reminds me of the song, Ours, from Speak Now. It's about a relationship, where the guy may be a little different, or seem like trouble. People judge and criticize and create their own opinions, but when you have that gut feeling that something's just right, no one else matters. They all think you're "Better Off" without him, but I guess they just don't know better.

P.S. Here's the link where you can download the studio recorded (unpitched) song from my google site: Better Off Download
It should just download to your computer.


P.P.S. Sorry the video sounds like the pitch was changed; it was the only one I could find. Trying to upload an MP3 file just turned into a big fiasco, so... yeah.
Hopefully in the near future, I'll figure out how to create my own embed links using MP3 files I already have on my computer. But until then, youtube will have to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment