Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Swiftie Albums Fun Fact...

HAPPY TRIVIA TUESDAY!!! This isn't exactly 'trivia', but it is something REALLY cool. I guess it could count as trivia... so here it is...

To all Swifties, some of you may already know this, but did you know that if you purchase any of Taylor Swift's albums (hard copy), you can decode secret messages?!?! Yes, I know, it's kinda awesome... The secret message can give you a clue to who the song's about, or just a really cool saying. If you've noticed, in the lyric booklet that comes with the CD, all the lyrics are lower case... except for certain letters. If you put all the uppercase letters together in order, then... BAM!! You have the secret message!!!
Below, I've posted all the messages from her 1st, self titled album. The rest are soon to come, unless you want to take a jab at decoding yourself... So enjoy!!! :))

Taylor Swift 

Tim McGraw - CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING

Picture to Burn - DATE NICE BOYS

Teardrops on my Guitar - HE WILL NEVER KNOW

A Place in This World - I FOUND IT

Cold As You - TIME TO LET GO

The Outside - YOU"RE NOT ALONE

Tied Together With a Smile - YOU ARE LOVED

Stay Beautiful - SHAKEN BAKE

Should've Said No - SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM

Mary's Song (Oh My My My) - SOMETIMES LOVE IS FOREVER

Our Song - LIVE IN LOVE


I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Invisible, Perfectly Good Heart - Sadly there are no secret messages for these songs... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment